Deep Learning algorithms engineer
Datomize is a synthetic data company powering the AI/ML revolution by reaping the value of sensitive data without compromising on privacy.
The Datomize team is developing cutting edge technology that enables financial services organizations to safely utilize, collaborate and share sensitive data without the risk of breaching privacy and compliance regulations. Deeply rooted in data and privacy and embracing the power of the cloud, Datomize preserves full data integrity and enables highly regulated organizations to make the most out of their sensitive information.
Come and be a part of our passionate, extremely talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI/ML for privacy tool. As a Deep Learning algorithms engineer, you will be involved both in research and development of state of the art solutions to advanced AI features of the Datomize solution.
About the role:
At Datomize, we are a human centred organization, heavily relies on each other’s unique experience and capabilities. As a Deep Learning algorithms engineer you will:
- Conduct cutting edge research in the field of generative AI.
- Work on Datomize core synthetic data engine.
- Implement prototypes and support engineering in bringing them into production.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on research and it’s translation into production.
- M.S. or PhD in computer sciences, Analytics, Systems Eng., Statistics or related field.
- Vast experience with deep learning techniques, data engineering and end-2-end AI projects.
- 5+ years experience in development machine learning algorithms with Python (PySpark is a plus).
- A strong understanding of fundamental concepts in deep learning and related mathematics.
- Read and implement algorithms publications in the field of deep learning and computer vision.
- Experience with DL frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Experience with ML algorithms such as Transformers, LSTM, RNN, generative models, NLP
- The ability to quickly implement infrastructure, iterate on it, and evaluate it empirically.
- You are comfortable learning new subjects on your own,
- You enjoy working independently and taking ownership over projects
- Strong analytical mindset, curiosity to dig into data and find insights
- A “can do attitude 🙂
Life at Datomize
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with an office at the heart of Tel Aviv in the Sarona market area. We value collaboration, co-creation and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to join our journey.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend (10Bis) and more
Apply for this job
I manage this role Connect with me