Software Engineer (Python)
Datomize is a synthetic data company powering the AI/ML revolution by reaping the value of sensitive data without compromising on privacy.
The Datomize team is developing cutting edge technology that enables financial services organizations to safely utilize, collaborate and share sensitive data without the risk of breaching privacy and compliance regulations. Deeply rooted in data and privacy and embracing the power of the cloud, Datomize preserves full data integrity and enables highly regulated organizations to make the most out of their sensitive information.
Come and be a part of our passionate, extremely talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI/ML for privacy tool.
About the role:
At Datomize, we are a human centred organization, heavily relies on each other’s unique experience and capabilities. As a Software Engineer (Python) you will work on the Datomize core product, further supporting the development of our unique synthetic data engine
- Optimizing processes run-time and solving problems in a scalable manner.
- Taking charge of a dynamic and complex data pipeline.
- Building automated validation processes to ensure data integrity.
- Streamlining and automating data-related processes.
- Developing, implementing, and applying data-analysis tools and methods.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in Python and PySpark
- Experience with SQL and managing large databases
- 3 or more years of experience in BI solutions development (DWH, ETL)
- Experience in data modeling
- Strong analytical abilities, technical orientation and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve own coding skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment while providing solutions for complex business requirements
- You enjoy working independently and taking ownership over projects
- Relevant Bachelor degree in computer sciences, Analytics, Systems Eng., Statistics or related field.
- A “can do / getting things done” attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- A “can do attitude”
Life at Datomize
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with an office at the heart of Tel Aviv in the Sarona market area. We value collaboration, co-creation and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to join our journey.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend (10Bis) and more
Apply for this job
I manage this role Connect with me