- We proudly announce our newReinventoption for generating and exploring new datascenarios.
- After mapping your source data, select the Reinvent task.
We’re constantly working to improve your Datomize experience and are happy to share our latest version1.6,released12 Jun 2022
Then you can decide what to generate, by setting your own rules.For example, we can generate more examples to explore better churning customers withlow representation in the source data. The following rule will generate 50 records ofchurning customers with low monthly charges (between 14-50).
You can dynamically explore the difference between the generated and source data in theresults dashboard.
To explorethe differences between your planned scenario and the source data, comparewith the ‘All Data’ option. To analyze the similarity between the data generated for yourplanned scenario and the same scenario as appears in your source data, compare with the‘Same Rule’ option.
- Datomize Enhance ML option now supports categorical prediction targets with up to 10different classes.
- We’ve added the option to run Enhance ML on the entire data after it was evaluatedbased on 80% of the data. At the bottom of the ML Performance Dashboard, click:
- Various improvements to Datomize’s generative model.
- Datomize now automatically maps all fields, even when inconsistencies exist (a warningappears in such cases).
- Various facelifts to Datomize’s tasks selection flow.