- We now provide more details for each field in the input data and the certainty for the automatic mapping to help you explore your input data and validate its recognized structure.
We’re constantly working to improve your Datomize experience and are happy to share our latest version, 1.8, released 08 Aug 2022
- To enable a more straightforward and advanced analysis of the generated data using our rule-based engine (Reinvent task), we’ve added an overview option emphasizing the main differences between the generated data and the origin data.
For each rule, you can explore the main difference between the generated and the input population; The left graph shows the fields where the most significant difference is found between the two populations, and the right chart shows the magnitude and direction of change for numeric fields (e.g., in the graph above, the experience years in the generated population is much lower compared to the input population, and the wage is slightly higher).
- The rule-based engine (Reinvent) now supports defining both Normal and Uniform distributions for conditions based on numeric fields.
- To improve user experience, we made various adjustments to Datomize’s mapping screen. The maintain sequence data and partial synthetization options can now be activated under the Advanced Options.
The Partial synthetization can now be set by checking on the relevant toggle and then selecting the condition fields that will be used with their original values and used as a condition to generate the rest of the fields:
- We have various improvements to our core generator and an improved Recharge task with wiser and faster automatic balancing for a given prediction target.