Datomize is a synthetic data company powering the AI/ML revolution by reaping the value of sensitive data without compromising on privacy.
The Datomize team is developing cutting edge technology that enables financial services organizations to safely utilize, collaborate and share sensitive data without the risk of breaching privacy and compliance regulations. Deeply rooted in data and privacy and embracing the power of the cloud, Datomize preserves full data integrity and enables highly regulated organizations to make the most out of their sensitive information.
Come and be a part of our passionate, extremely talented, and data-driven team, creating the very best AI/ML for privacy tool.
About the role:
As a Data Scientist, you will support client projects including data analysis, data processing and client communication, while working with a knowledgeable, long-tenured team of engineers and experienced entrepreneurs
- Prototype implementations and support engineering in bringing them into production
- Support client projects from end to end including data analysis, data processing and client communication
- Discover insights, draft reports and summarize findings
- Present results to clients and stakeholders
- Develop and document best practices for internal sharing
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on research and it’s translation into production.
- M.S. or higher in computer sciences, Analytics, Systems Eng., Statistics or related field.
- Experience with deep learning techniques, data engineering and end-2-end AI projects.
- 3+ years experience in development machine learning algorithms with Python (PySpark is a plus).
- Experience with ML algorithms such as Transformers, LSTM, RNN, generative models, NLP
- The ability to quickly implement infrastructure, iterate on it, and evaluate it empirically.
- You are comfortable learning new subjects on your own,
- You enjoy working independently and taking ownership over projects
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve own data science skills
- Strong analytical mindset, curiosity to dig into data and find insights, technical orientation and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- A “can do / getting things done” attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Experience working with and creating data architectures. Proficiency in using SQL query language.
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written.
- A can do attitude
Life at Datomize
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with an office at the heart of Tel Aviv in the Sarona market area. We value collaboration, co-creation and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to join our journey.
Some Benefits & Perks:
- Commuter benefits
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend (10Bis) and more
Apply for this job
I manage this role Connect with me